New Student Registration
Registration must be completed online at School Engage.
- Please create an account if your child has never attended a Wolf Creek Public School before (including Bright Futures Play Academy)
- BE SURE TO SELECT the accurate year.
- Parents/Legal Guardians can complete this form and upload documentation on any device.
- A copy of the birth certificate, proof of citizenship and all custody/guardianship orders must be uploaded prior to submitting the form.
- Students are not considered “registered” and will not be placed on a class list until all required documentation is received.
Please register by March 31 for September enrolment. This assists with determining the number of kindergarten classes required for the upcoming year.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31 (Wolf Creek Public Schools Policy 300).
Program Day Choice
Kindergarten programs are part time and run full days on Monday/Wednesday/alternating Fridays and Tuesday/Thursday/alternating Fridays.
- Parents may request their preference for either the Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday program. However, due to programming needs and number of students registered, we are unable to guarantee parent choice.
- Too few kindergarten registrations may determine that only one program day choice will be offered.
To Order a Birth Certificate
If you need to order your child's birth certificate please go to Alberta Services.
Bus registration must be completed online, please click here.
Bright Futures Play Academy Registration
Wolf Creek Public Schools provides pre-kindergarten programs in a number of communities including Ponoka, Lacombe, Rimbey, Eckville, Bentley and Blackfalds. We want your child to have strong foundations for success as they plan to be ready for kindergarten. We know that child’s development during the early years profoundly affects their learning behaviour as well as the physical and emotional health in school.
Email email@example.com or call 403.783.3473 for more information!
Our pre-kindergarten programs are delivered in a classroom setting with small, manageable class sizes allowing the learning team to address the unique needs of a child. Our programs focus on learning through play where children interact, explore and develop literacy through purposeful exposure to the world around them.
The language-rich program of Bright Futures Play Academy, taught by certified classroom teachers and supported by educational assistants, registered speech-language pathologists and other professionals, helps students develop intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially. Bright Futures Play Academy is designed for three and four year old children.
For more information about these programs visit: www.brightfuturesplayacademy.ca